November 10, 2017

    Once your child turns 18 years old, he or she is no longer a “child” and technically is an “adult” in the eyes of the law.  At 18 a person gains the ability to marry without parental consent, vote, serve on a jury, and hold assets in their own name.  You, as a parent,...

    Estate Planning in Washington State. What is estate planning. Do I need a Will or a Trust. Estate planning lawyer.

    October 9, 2017

    Having a new baby is an exciting time. Leos & Gilkerson, PLLC can assist you during this special time. We have provided a check list for planning for your new family. What to do when having a baby.

    Please reload

    Featured Posts

    An Overview of the New Washington Minimum Wage and Paid Sick Leave Requirements

    October 5, 2017

    Please reload

    Recent Posts

    Please reload

    Please reload

    Search By Tags